Women Health Services
UTI, Yeast Infection & ColdSore Prevention
Treatment for Urinary Tract Infections, Yeast Infections & Cold Sores
Urinary Tract Infection Treatment
If you think you might have a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), come visit any of our convenient Davis Food & Drug pharmacies. Juggling a busy schedule is hard enough without trying to find time to visit a clinic, so skip the trip to the clinic by visiting Davis Food & Drug pharmacies for evaluation and necessary treatment, no appointment needed.
Check for Symptoms
Although not usually serious, UTIs should be treated quickly. The symptoms below are some of the most common signs of a possible UTI:
- Burning or pain while urinating
- Frequent urge to visit the bathroom
- Lower back or abdomen pain
- You feel tired or shaky
- Your urine color is abnormal
If so... skip the doctor and visit one of our pharmacies.
Yeast Infection Treatment
Yeast infections are common in women, at least 3 out of 4 women will experience a yeast infection in their lifetime. Although yeast infections are common and usually not serious, they can cause great discomfort. Visit Davis Food & Drug pharmacies for a single-dose prescriptive treatment, no appointment needed.
Check for Symptoms
Most women display at least one of the following symptoms:
- Vaginal itching
- Abnormal and unpleasant discharge and odor
- Pain when urinating
- Vaginal redness and swelling
Cold Sore Treatment
Time is of the essence when it comes to cold sores. You feel the tingling, followed by burning around the edge of your lip or corner of your mouth. Then a painful and contagious red sore appears. You need to get treatment quick to help stop the outbreak. Now available at Davis Food & Drug pharmacies, you can receive prescriptive treatment, with no appointment.
Check for Symptons
- Tingling and itching near the mouth
- Painful and red sores typically near the mouth
- Swollen and sensitive gums
What causes an outbreak?
- Colds or other illness
- Over exposure to sun
During your visit
Our pharmacies accept walk-ins and have extended business hours to help you get in and out quickly.
- You will be asked to fill out a brief questionnaire
- Our knowledgeable pharmacist will provide a short consultation where you will review your medical history and discuss your symptoms.
- Our pharmacist will provide you with a personal treatment plan and care instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can take advantage of treatment for urinary tract infections and yeast infections?
- This service is available to women over the age of 18. If you are pregnant, please schedule an appointment with your doctor.
- Who can take advantage of treatment for cold sores?
- Available to patients age 12 and older.
- Who is the cost of the consultation?
- There is a low-cost fee, not covered by insurance but eligible for HSA. If you are dispensed medication, you can choose to bill your insurance for the medication.
- How long does the consultation take? *
- On average, the consultation takes less than 20 minutes. Please allow time for proper evaluation and treatment.
* Wait time may vary during peak times.