Make festive and fun Red, White and Blue Slushies with berry flavored frozen white grape juice for your patriotic party!
Prep time: 15 min (plus freezing time) | Serves 6
- 4 cups Food Club White Grape Juice, divided
- 1 cup Food Club Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Food Club Frozen Strawberries
- Pour white grape juice into ice cube trays and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Blend 1/3 ice cubes with blueberries and set aside.
- Blend 1/3 ice cubes with strawberries and set aside.
- Blend remaining ice cubes and layer in glasses. Gently layer strawberry and white grape juice layers over blueberry layer and serve immediately.